Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The YardStash III and Mom's

A Great Summary of How People Plan to Use their YardStash III (via The Simple Moms blog)


Top uses include kids outside toy storage, scooter storage, garden tool storage, garden hose storage, bike storage, outdoor furniture storage, lawn mower storage and pool float storage.
  1. Stacey B says:
    I would store my kids outside toys in there as well as some things in our garage that could use a new home.
  2. Jenn M. says:
    Awesome idea! Hubby has been hinting for awhile that he “needs” another storage building, but this would be a wonderful alternative.
  3. Sheila Vives says:
    I would use my YardStash III to store my handicap scooter out of the rain. And then take it with me when I travel to store my equipment.
  4. ellen beck says:
    I would put the garden hose in ther and other gardening tools
  5. Theresa Jenkins says:
    7 bikes !!!!! sports equipment
  6. RICHARD HICKS says:
    Would store gardening tools, bikes, water hose, sprinkler etc.
  7. April Brenay says:
    i would stash my kids toys and bikes! and all their scooters
  8. Heather! says:
  9. I would store our bikes in it.
  10. Jessica says:
    I would store outdoor toys during the rainy season
  11. xty cruz says:
    This will be perfect for our bikes
  12. Donna L says:
    We would use it for our gardening supplies.
  13. D Schmidt says:
    We would store our children’s outdoor play toys, its ideal for them.

  14. latanya says:
    my son’s toys and some tools
  15. I would store my gardening supplies and perhaps bbq grill and some chairs.
  16. Heather! says:
    Here’s the link to my FB message:
    https://www.facebook.com/YardStash/posts/619729861438926
  17. Heather! says:
  18. Heather! says:
  19. Heather! says:
    This might be perfect for extra wheelchairs.
  20. Deborah says:
    I think it would be great for children’s outdoor toys!
  21. Racquel S says:
    I would store all our kids outdoor toys and bikes!
  22. I would put our bikes and yard toys in there!
  23. april yedinak says:
    This would be great for storing all of my gardening tools.
  24. Kelly Tillotson says:
    I think we would either use this for the kids toys and bikes, or for lawn care/gardening tool stuff–we have a super tiny garage space–so clearing some stuff out would be WONDERFUL! thank for the giveaway!
    *kelly
    kelly-tillotson@hotmail.com
  25. Amanda Alvarado says:
    This would be great to store our gardening supplies and lawn mower in!
  26. Nannypanpan says:
    Would be great for my sons bike and scooters
  27. christine jessamine says:
    I would love to use this for all my daughters outdoor toys!
  28. Diane Cooper says:
    I would keep all of my gardening tools and the grandchildrens’ toys and bikes in the Yardstash.
  29. I’d put our bikes in there!
  30. We’d use it for camping–whatever we don’t want to get wet!
  31. Bethany Kreiter says:
    I will store all the porch items, stuff for planting, and all the kids toys.
  32. Sadie B. says:
    I would store our bikes in this.
  33. I would store our bikes!
  34. Liza Vladyka says:
    oh my hubby would so <3 this for fathers day
  35. ColleenMarie says:
    I would store ours next to the car port
  36. Brandi Dawn says:
    I would love to be able to store my bicyles in this! Way better the the tarp that is covering them now!
  37. Brandi Dawn says:
    I would love to be able to store my bicyles in this! Way better the the tarp that is covering them now.
  38. All the yard tools! My husband is the worst at leaving them outside and I’m kind of sick of them stacked up against the back wall of the garage… where they fall over and get gross.
  39. Patricia says:
    My gardening tools.
  40. Jenni L. says:
    Perfect for spalsh pools or kid’s water tables that I don’t want to bake in the AZ sun!
  41. I will store lawn chairs, children’s outdoor toys, and/or bicycyles. It would be great to have easy access to those things instead of having to dig through the garage.
  42. Marti Tabora says:
    I would use it to store my push mower, my blower, my weed trimmer and my hedge trimmers. It would be perfect for those things.
  43. Kimberly Bauer says:
    I will store all my kids bikes and outdoor toys.This is a great product!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment